Who is eligible for Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana?
The following individuals and families are eligible for this scheme:
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families with an annual income up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Families within an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- iddle Income Group II (MIG II) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Women belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC).
- He/she must not own a house to fulfil the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility.
- The individual must also not avail the benefits of any other housing scheme by the State or Central Government.
Individuals can visit the official website of the scheme to apply online. They need to have a valid Aadhaar Card to apply.
Beneficiaries can apply for the scheme offline by filling up a form available through Common Service Centre (CSC). Price of these forms is Rs. 25 + GST.
How to check your name in PMAY 2019 Beneficiary List?
Those eligible for the scheme can check their name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list by following these few steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website : https://pmaymis.gov.in/
Step 2: Click "Search Beneficiary".
Step 3: Enter the Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Click "Show".
Is Pradhan Mantri Yojana available to existing home loan borrowers?
Existing home loan borrowers are eligible for this scheme provided they fulfil all the relevant eligibility criteria.
Pradhan Mantri Yojana has played a significant role in providing affordable housing. The role of this scheme is not limited to making housing accessible and affordable to all irrespective of their financial stability, but it has also created ample job opportunities in the real estate sector. This scheme, along with the inclusion of RERA, led to the creation of about 6.07 Crore jobs across the nation.
We at K-Ville provide all the benefits offered under PMAY Scheme, for information regarding this contact us on following details
Phone: +91 8378 88 44 22 | +91 8379 88 44 22